Shizel-RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shizel-RO

Join Us and be part of our community

GM APPLICATION

xnajx
    xnajx

GM APPLICATION Empty GM APPLICATION

Post  xnajx Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Position:Event Game Master(if theres still slot)/Support Game Master
    Name:Jan Benedict Bullecer
    In game Name:BrokeN
    Where I reside/stay:Ozamiz City Philippines
    Contact information outside of the forums:09284293121 SMART
    How long I have played the server:June 2, 2009
    How well I know the server staff, rules and others:Just starting out to know them
    Server Experience:I just played this server but i played alot of RO servers for almost 2 years now. I played 5 Servers now...
    How long I have been 'active' in game and on the forums:Just started but im planning to play Shizel everyday... or ill try everyday
    Have I ever been a [Position] before?: no not yet.. but ive been a guildmaster alot of times...
    From what server?:DaredevilRO, XileRO, SoulRO, ChronicleRO, MysticRO
    How was the experience? What did I do?: I manage a guild in one of those server, gave salary and supplies... And i max lvl in all... chuba2
    Why did I leave?:Cuz i discovered Shizel and The other servers was crappy always messed up.. like Daredevil, my ip got ban for no reason.
    Why I'd like to be a [Position applying for] for ShizelRO?:Cuz i've never tried being GM haha... and its kinda fun helping people thru Events...
    Do I speak any other languages?:Yes, Bisaya,Tagalog,English
    Skills:I got some computer skills... I know C++ a little bit... And i know MATH haha..
    Contributions for the server [if i would be given a chance to be hired]:Fun/Enjoyable Events everyday at a point of the day. Ex. every 3pm in the afternoon there is event and others for players who are starting to play Shizel like me and exsting players... Talking about stuff to players

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:57 am